Friday, September 16, 2011

SM 2011 Middle Q

Swedish Championships (SM) Middle distance.

Qualification.

The nervous before the start was out of the scale. I thought I need to get calm. But at some moment I decided that charged nerves are better than "light" and they carry signals better, and I have done nothing to it. I had in my head that I'm starting with Joakim Hederskog in a same heat and we will displace each other from the finale, of course I was afraid of him.

A tactics for today was to look at the compass and to look at the compass.It's simple. But the terrain wasn't so simple. In addition I had to run-jumping with stops. It was only the way not to lose myself. :-)The only mistake I had was on the next last control. I ran little above, and 15 meters too long, but I was lucky, I was able to find the way and take it. Many good runners have made a mistake on this control.We can say that I have been lucky.

MAP.
RESULTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment