Friday, April 6, 2012

Sydsvenska 7-manna

The competition is finished. So there is a time to anylize it.
IKHP is the 2nd best!!!

All the relay has been indefinite. After the first 3 legs IKHP has been in the leading group. It meaned that I will start on good position today (pursuit based on the 3rd leg). When I came to the competition center I checked a start list one more time. Yes! I should start only 2 seconds behind Henrik Laas from IFK Göteborg.

He has a bit shorter forking on the first control. So he has got advantage in the beginning.
Matti told me to make my own orienteering. Some controls and I am leading again.
I decided not to rush and then I has been just holding position.

I made my orienteering clearly again and let Oskar begin his race on the first position.
All team made the best. It was really good competition for all team.
The ladies came also on the high 2nd place!

Results

The article will be updated

1 comment:

  1. Лёха поздравляю!!!!
    за FK Göingarna 1 на 4 этапе мой земеля бежал))

    ReplyDelete