Monday, July 16, 2012

WOC2012 Long Q

After EOC in Sweden I felt quite confidense about long distanse. I knew that I have enough physical and technical parts to qualify to the final.

Then I've started. The race didn't look very difficult. But I knew: there are a lot of small green areas that can be by very tricky. Actually we had some controls in they. I made few small mistakes due to these small greens.

The transportation between the controls was simple to very simple. The terrain wasn't physically hard but I am still not that good in running. I pushed myself forward all the time.

At the last control. I ran out from the forest to punch the last control and I had heart just one word: "go-o-od".
The spurt was the tuffest part of the race. I've ran overspeed but the finishline was so far. I crossed the line and falled down to take a rest.

The 12th plase. It sounds quite well. But the results in my heat were so tight. Only 30 secons devided me and the false.

1 comment:

  1. Молодец!Лёшка!
    хорошо, что опять стал вести блог! :)

    ReplyDelete